Holy fuck, I wonder if they have that thin ice shell around them like the days of yore.
I think I'll have to get some of those......
Holy fuck, I wonder if they have that thin ice shell around them like the days of yore.
Is Cosby still pushing them?
I don't think there's any advertising, just a quiet release. But if they do make ads, they better have the Coz.
I might look for some puddin' pops tonight! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I just told my gf this news and she damn near had a panic attack she was so excited. Great.
they went away? and here i thought mom just stopped buyin 'em cuz her litttle nicky was a little fatty...
lol
Maybe she stopped buying them before they stopped making them! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
JOY!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i was thinking that, but didnt want to admit it to myselfOriginally posted by Mr. Bungle:
Maybe she stopped buying them before they stopped making them! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
They're rolling them out to stores now, under the "Popsicle" brand. They have vanilla, chocolate, and vanilla/chocolate swirl in a variety pack.
I'm so gonna buy like 84 boxes.
Bookmarks